Foxy Announces:

Ever since the iPad, I have been reading less on the laptop :P
And hence less inclined to take pictures and review them - bad!!

Taking baby steps to come back on track!

Elle Malaysia April 2015

This month's copy is 230 pages thick; sounds great yeah?
I've decided not to include pictures - too time consuming for me.

However, after flipping 90 pages I still have no idea why I picked this copy up. Sure there are the usual advertorials (by the way, Chanel is everywhere now eh?). But at the page 90 mark, I expect to come across at least 1 (pretty reasonable expectation I'd say) intriguing article, or a tempting wearable fashion spread. None, pft!

Those "fashionable"clothes are probably really "famous and belong to the creme de la creme pile". But really, I have yet to come across ladies dressed in any of those since.. never? Not in Japan (excuse Harajuku), Seoul, Taipei, Kuala Lumpur, Singapore, Bangkok. No one really wear those to work, do they? I must be hibernating in the cave all this while...

Ok, now lets jump to page 114 - Sun Catcher.
Now I'm smiling a little. Hot looking bikini there - I like how the green and red are quite muted, making them look kind of elegant, rich. (Bikini workout for some toning please!) The content of the article is basic, nothing that I (we) don't already know.. over exposure causes skin and hair damage; some good amount of sun is good for health. 

The rest of the magazine.. I just wasn't really attracted to anything. A few pictures of nicely decorated home. 

So that was it. Not impressed, sorry.
Maybe better luck next issue?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ChatterBox


ShoutMix chat widget

Followers

Total Pageviews