Foxy Announces:

Ever since the iPad, I have been reading less on the laptop :P
And hence less inclined to take pictures and review them - bad!!

Taking baby steps to come back on track!

Workout for Body and Mind

After the recent case of me forgetting to use my cash vouchers and see them expiring; today as soon as I receive my MPH rebate voucher I headed to the bookstore.

I had a leisurely time browsing and reading some magazines. Have been back on track with workouts so wanted to add some motivation in. I am into Russian Twist.. and love the sore on my obliques lol.

BodyFit seems like a good read. I like it after a few past issues. Nothing too dramatic or crazy. A good mix of tips, food and beauty too. I don't buy every issue. The 15 min slim down topic caught my attention.  I'm a lazy bugger sometimes :P

So I came across another book by Dr Sheh Seow Wah and instantly decided how to use  my voucher. I've been reading his book on Chinese Management and connect to it. So I thought I would give Strategic Way a go.

Haven't been my happiest lately so I wanted to amp up my reading to feed my soul..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ChatterBox


ShoutMix chat widget

Followers

Total Pageviews