Foxy Announces:

Ever since the iPad, I have been reading less on the laptop :P
And hence less inclined to take pictures and review them - bad!!

Taking baby steps to come back on track!

Good Housekeeping South Africa August 2012


Aww I missed doing a proper magazine review. Bloody energy and time sapping job! Lol (excuses).

I've got a copy of Good Housekeeping South Africa August 2012 and after browsing thru the pages, here are my thoughts / the items I like:

I find the SA edition rather dull, compared to the UK one; don't know why.
Even the beauty related stuffs don't really attract me.





Need to move it move it.. yes, I need to be really disciplined - back to more regular workout please! Truth is, I got lazy.. really seriously lazy. Constant need to eat or else gastric visits isn't helping either. But how about this short article for a quick boost..


Now why don't we have these goodies in Malaysia? Why??

I like the look of these items:
Nivea body washes, Dove body lotions and more moisturizers from Johnsons, Vaseline and Nivea... Come on Malaysia.


Coincidently I have been wearing my hair in a side slick for a week. Just out of nowhere I did this one morning and decided I like it. The husband likes it too haha. Really easy to do, no need for oils / gel / products.

I fan dry my hair and just comb it to one side. Clip it for a couple of mins while having the fan blowing my hair. No I rarely use hair dryer.. (The frizzzz!)

Looks good either with a low bun or half clip up :)


I've been attracted to wood based dining table.. and this one looks so cozy. Like a warm family would gather for a good meal. Lovely. And the bench too..






Next up - Food Lessons.
Mom has been nagging me about starting to cook regularly. For healthier eating, and saves me alot of moolah. Also, since I got a "complete" kitchen at my new place, both mom and husband has been teasing and hinting me..

Arrrgghhh...!



My favourite is always salad.
Its healthy, and any lazy person can make this heee..


See, I told ya. Easy-to-make.
And healthy. I prefer no mayo.


Now the more sinful ones.
Mouth watering, but I don't know if I have the patience for these... :P


Well that is all that I find interesting for this issue.
Getting very sleepy (its only 12.55am duh! Ageing!)

See you soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ChatterBox


ShoutMix chat widget

Followers

Total Pageviews