Foxy Announces:

Ever since the iPad, I have been reading less on the laptop :P
And hence less inclined to take pictures and review them - bad!!

Taking baby steps to come back on track!

Elle UK August 2012


For me, Elle is usually for quick browsing. I have yet to find a deep connection that draws me to addiction to this magazine.

Somehow I will usually just breeze thru the contents (I wonder if it is the layout or the font or just, well the topics?)


Fashion:
I didn't like anything fashion related from this issue. So outrageous I wouldn't want to be seen in any of them :S I'm not fashion-adventurous, so basically I like clean and versatile cuts.

I don't get the weird combinations..


It could be just me, or does anyone really wear this out?


Maybe the only ad that caught my attention lol:-
~ Luminous skin, my dream!
 
 
I find this work mantra pretty useful..
Most new hires when they started working, are usually very motivated and energetic. Very willing to go the extra mile.. so if we work like our early days on the job success would be waiting for us.


Yep, that is all I find interesting.
I know right, boo!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ChatterBox


ShoutMix chat widget

Followers

Total Pageviews