Foxy Announces:

Ever since the iPad, I have been reading less on the laptop :P
And hence less inclined to take pictures and review them - bad!!

Taking baby steps to come back on track!

Popular Clearance Sale - Another Book Bingeing


Another clearance sales!? Part of me said "Noooo! (just came back from Bangkok shopping trip); another part of me went "woohoo book-argsm!"

I thought I'd escape this one as I was sick for about 2 weeks and then busy with Ching Ming. But, on the last day itself, Momma casually asked "So, wanna go check out the book place?" - Feel my resistance crumbling -

So off we went, mom and daughter trip so see what goodies are in store for us. 10 mins into stepping in, guess what? Momma came over with a basket and some items in there!! (See, Momma doesn't really like reading.. words makes her ugggh.. unless there are more pics. Lol.) So, seeing her with a filled cart was.. amazing. I'm not letting her off so easily now muahaha..

Cut the story short - we came back with these:


Yep, those cooking ones are Momma's :) (I missed out some CDs she bought too)

My tummy is ready to party..

As for me, hmmm I probably need some help in making myself a great manager ;)

These cost me about RM254.50, now do you know why I totally stayed away from the craft section? (Those stampers are so calling my name!)

~ Super Food Super Juice Super Health RM42.90 - 50%
~ Manager's Answer Book RM34.90 - 20%
~ 201 Ways To Handle The Toughest People Issues RM34.90 - 20%
~ Live Organic RM 19.90 - 20%
~ The Gap Year for Grown Ups RM35.90 - RM19
~ Thinking for a Change RM49.90 - RM31

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ChatterBox


ShoutMix chat widget

Followers

Total Pageviews