Foxy Announces:

Ever since the iPad, I have been reading less on the laptop :P
And hence less inclined to take pictures and review them - bad!!

Taking baby steps to come back on track!

Borders Rewards Card

Oh I mean like, FINALLY!!
Finally you give me solid reason to frequent your outlet!

There are 2 ways you could sign up:
- Pay RM20 for 2 years (immediate discount)
- Purchase RM150 and above and get it free (but no immediate discount)
- Or purchase more than RM150, pay with Maybank card: you enjoy 10% off books and get a free card. Hehe I'm smart yo.

I ended up with:



Uh huh, I'm in a natural skincare / face oil crazy phase.

- Natural Skin Care RM39.80
- Chinese Home Remedies RM34.90
- Complete Idiot Guide to Making Natural Beauty Products RM61.50
- Tone Up in 10 mins RM19.90
- Girl and Boy Tic Tac Toe Magnet cum Paper Clip RM8.50


Oh the great thing about this reward card?
Magazine purchase is entitled for 5% discount! Yeeehaaa.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ChatterBox


ShoutMix chat widget

Followers

Total Pageviews