Foxy Announces:

Ever since the iPad, I have been reading less on the laptop :P
And hence less inclined to take pictures and review them - bad!!

Taking baby steps to come back on track!

Marie Claire August 2010



 Not an interesting issue I must say. Not much caught my interest reading this.


Pretty cardi for the rainy season (season, because it has been pouring every single day now, so freaking cold).

Fancy some shadows for the smoky effect?


I do badly on applying eye makeup. Even with clear instructions like this:


Some incentives of having regular "mating sessions" haha. No I'm not encouraging free sex. Just proceed with caution.


I sure love the dewy glow... and prevent wrinkles?? :D


Now faking it is the part I don't favour :S Other than sex being a sleep inducer, other sharings on sleep:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ChatterBox


ShoutMix chat widget

Followers

Total Pageviews