Foxy Announces:

Ever since the iPad, I have been reading less on the laptop :P
And hence less inclined to take pictures and review them - bad!!

Taking baby steps to come back on track!

InStyle UK November 2010


Hmm funny, I first flipped thru this mag at the Hong Kong Airport while waiting for my flight back. What attracted me was the cover of the mag - Ginnifer Goodwin in sharp red dress. It was actually her pixie cut that caught my eyes.. God I love her hair.

I love how chic she looked, so browsed a little.. saw some stuffs that made me itch to shop before I board my flight.

So when I finally got my hands on a copy, I'm a little surprised to admit there are not much that I'd like to post here. Hmmmmm really close to none!

This was what made me itch hahahha.
Bourjois' new foundation! I've just lusted over and finally laid my hands on the Healthy Mix, and now there is another!? ......


Then, some beauty tricks.. hmm I'd never thought of double dosing my neck.. but, I guess I could try..


And some day-dreaming to end the short post. My dream mansion would have a reading area like this! :D Can someone give me a few million to spend puhleeez?


Imagine a cold rainy night, and you're comfortably snuggled up here with a cup of hot tea / chocolate. Ohhh Myyy Goddd.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ChatterBox


ShoutMix chat widget

Followers

Total Pageviews