Foxy Announces:

Ever since the iPad, I have been reading less on the laptop :P
And hence less inclined to take pictures and review them - bad!!

Taking baby steps to come back on track!

Popular Mega Bookfair - Nov-Dec 09


This is good news for bookworms..

A must visit as everything there is on sale.

I went after work on the Member's Preview Day - you need to show them your membership card to be allowed entry. Books are all at least 20% offs. I saw a lot of teens' fiction - Twilight especially.

Others in abundant are: (all books are new - wow!)

~ Cookbooks (western, indian, chinese, italian, taiwanese - you name it!) They have loads near the Chinese Section on Taiwanese Cuisine, food for health, food science etc.
On average selling at about $19.90. Some even as low as $8.90 - BEFORE DISCOUNT.

~ Craftbooks. Papercrafts, beadings, scrapbooking. But i find the styles are kinda oldish. So I skipped this section.

~ Business related and motivationals. How to be a good manager, time management, business concepts etc. At 20% off.

~ Chick Lits. My faves! 50%!! Average of $35.90 before discount..
I got a few from Mavis Cheek - each at $10 after discount :) Finally I bought The Chocolate Lovers' Club both volumes, heheh after such a long wait.
~ CDs - Up to 90% off - I didn't have enough time to browse though :(

I only grabbed a few as I only had 45 minutes to browse before closing, sigh.

Planning to visit the fair again this weekend, will see how much difference in terms of discounts :P


**I got a $5 voucher for purchase of over $100. Another good reason to go back! Hee hee..


0 comments:

Post a Comment

ChatterBox


ShoutMix chat widget

Followers

Total Pageviews