Foxy Announces:

Ever since the iPad, I have been reading less on the laptop :P
And hence less inclined to take pictures and review them - bad!!

Taking baby steps to come back on track!

Shout Magazine Issue 436, Nov 5-18 2009

 

 
What caught my eyes first was the two pots of lip balms!

Hehe I know.. I know.. but they look kinda yummy.

When I opened those jars, they smell kinda plasticky though.. the caps especially. But another whiff and yes.... citrusy and cherry scented.




As usual, Shout magazine features lots of celebrities news, quizzes, embarassing stories, and true stories.

I find these kinda interesting though... kinda ok.



 

I like those Harajuku Dolls.. I remember that they now come in 10ml miniature selling at RM87 each.
Still expensive but if anyone is into collecting perfumes... ;)


Boots No7 Limited Edition Highlighter UK13.50. Hmm I wonder if Boots Thailand carry these?


Steam Cream UK9.95- lovely tin! Lots of raves but haven't got one for me-self so far..


Rose Petal Salve - UK5.00 Wokay let's see when my itchy hands click "buy" online. :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

ChatterBox


ShoutMix chat widget

Followers

Total Pageviews