Foxy Announces:

Ever since the iPad, I have been reading less on the laptop :P
And hence less inclined to take pictures and review them - bad!!

Taking baby steps to come back on track!

Food for the Hungry Missus

After what seems like eons I finally had my drug fix (books are my drug) ;) I had the whole afternoon just hanging out at MPH. Ahh how I missed this place.
So now that I cook more at home (trying to be healthy and save some moolah) I'm looking forward to try new recipes.
 
I'm not yet a creative cook so I still need guides lol. Here's what I got..
Better Homes and Garden. These were my fave reads since college days. I'm so drooling over the home deco and fairy tale like garden. I wish I have one similar to those. Of course they have recipes too.
 
Yesterday I had a fantastic Yee Sang and GoodFood Asian ed covers the Chinese New Year recipes.
 
Finally the book on 5 Elements enzymes. I'm not new to enzyme but 5 elements made me curious. This is RM29 but when I paid it was on 30%. Say yay to pleasant surprise :)
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ChatterBox


ShoutMix chat widget

Followers

Total Pageviews