Foxy Announces:

Ever since the iPad, I have been reading less on the laptop :P
And hence less inclined to take pictures and review them - bad!!

Taking baby steps to come back on track!

You're So 50... What?

Say, is there anyone out there who hasn't read 50 Shades of Grey?
I think I'm the only one lol. A friend mentioned this some time back and somehow it didn't ring a bell at all.

All of a sudden I'm seeing reviews everywhere, but look at these funnies:



I did pick up a copy and am currently on my first few chapters. Hmm I'm on the fence now - not exactly absorbing. I think Christian Grey is too perfect, and a sicko too!

Am not feeling motivated to continue reading but I guess I will some time later. Let's see if I end up being a fan ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ChatterBox


ShoutMix chat widget

Followers

Total Pageviews