Foxy Announces:

Ever since the iPad, I have been reading less on the laptop :P
And hence less inclined to take pictures and review them - bad!!

Taking baby steps to come back on track!

Yoga Journal October 2012


Back to some Yoga, after slacking again!

Are we still giving thanks before each meals? I used to do it each time, but somehow along the way have missed here and there, especially if not with family. However, I am always grateful for the food that we get to enjoy...



 I officiated my oven with a bunch of savoury cookies, maybe next would be pizza? Oooh it does require certain skills though..



This caught my attention - Chia seeds. For ages I had no idea what are they.. now I know! When my black sesame meal is finished I look forward to chia seeds next. Served with breakfast drink would be nice... 


 Now some workout. Except for Locust Pose, all of these can be done anywhere.. if at work, consider taking slightly longer toilet break? ;)

Tree Pose with eyes closed is a real challenge - for me at least. And Chair Pose would definitely leave my butt feeling sore!


If only I could do this without losing balance lol. What a great all over stretch! 



Lets twist this month..






And now for some poses to soothe neck and shoulder ache..




 
  


 Namaste!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ChatterBox


ShoutMix chat widget

Followers

Total Pageviews