Foxy Announces:

Ever since the iPad, I have been reading less on the laptop :P
And hence less inclined to take pictures and review them - bad!!

Taking baby steps to come back on track!

Body & Soul March 2011



Did I tell you that this is one of my favourite favourite magazine?


So action items for this month:


A simple snack that perhaps, if I could resist being lazy, try:
Almond Butter.. sounds and looks like peanut butter (my mouth is watering as I type this)






Did I tell you that I'm back to Yoga now? Hehe making efforts (huge efforts) in waking up 45 mins earlier to sneak in some workout. I figured if I'd be giving myself 1001 reasons each evening on how tired I am (read: lazy) I might as well try to exercise to start my day :)


So when I do indulge in TV in the evening, I feel less guilty :P
I could probably slot this in as well. We'll see eh?




We all know by now, that Kegels is good for us ladies (yeah you guys too) right? While practicing it is good, but don't do it when you need to pee..
Because it seems that it will cause you incontinence..




Who is always tired?
Add on.. who is always tired on weekdays?
Finally, who is always tired at work on weekdays? LOL..


Other than coffee, give this a try. Looks interesting.. so prepare to fork out for some roots babes.


Or this to lift up the spirit..

And in the evening head home to a nice smelling linen. With some relaxing scent to soothe the stress away.. Hmm I love nice smelling sheets.


On the other note, if you're an obsessive hoarder like me; this may help in de-junking your "assets". :P Brace yourself with alot of willpower.


Last, food temptations. I'm out of gas for the mo, and figure to put off replacing it, as the pipe seems to be always leaking. I had it changed twice and it is still the same.. so perhaps my induction cooker can produce these yummies?



I've never tried black rice before.. wonder if it would be dry?


Something sweet to end the post.

Lovely days ahead :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

ChatterBox


ShoutMix chat widget

Followers

Total Pageviews